While progress on our new home has been going great, due to regulatory issues (plan check, permits, etc.) and budget cutbacks will delay our opening, hopefully not anymore than 1-2 more weeks. The decision to delay our move wasn’t easy, but, especially with relocating our digital x-ray unit, we needed to make sure everything is ready.
As soon as we have a new date for our move, I will let you all know. Hopefully within a few days. It will really depend on when we can schedule moving our radiology unit.
As for our current location, once we move, the park will remain open except for a few days of repainting. Our current boarding area will also get a much-needed facelift as well. We hope to have all repairs done before too long.
our upcoming move is very exciting and I hope to have more pictures ready soon.